MySQL DBA Training
MySQL DBA Training is the most popular Open Source Relational SQL Database Management System. MySQL is one of the to RDBMS being used for developing various web-based software applications. MySQL DBA Training is developed sold and supported by MySQL AB, which is a Swedish company.
MySQL is becoming so favored because of many good reasons –
· MySQL is released under an open-source license. So you have to spend nothing to use it.
· MySQL is a very strong program in its own right. It handles a huge subset of the functionality of the most expensive and powerful database packages.
· MySQL uses a standard structure of the well-known SQL data language.
· MySQL deploys on various operating systems and with many languages including PHP, PERL, C, C++, JAVA, etc.
· MySQL works very fast and works well even with huge data sets.
· MySQL is very familiar to PHP, the most appreciated language for web development.